Sunday, June 20, 2010

WOW! It's been a while

So I know i haven't been on here in a LONG time. I have been really busy with Boo getting out of school for the summer,vacations,and getting ready for hubby to deploy. :-( I have been slacking on my shopping but i have picked up again and just in time too, sales are getting better!!! I'm finally able to start stockpiling food....which is great!!!


This week has been fun going to Food Lion. Now, I usually don't like food lion that much because I think there prices are to high, but this week i'm able to get cheap eggs,manwhich and hunts tomatos, and free cheese!!


This is my picture from today's trip shopping. I started at Target.

I Bought:

5 Pampers wipes

2 extended clean scrubbing bubbles.


Coupons Used:

5 $2 off Pampers

2 $5 off extended clean manufactor coupon

2 $3 off extended clean Target Coupon.


Total:$1.60!!!


Then I went to Harris Teeter.


I bought

8 Jellos, priced at .57 each.


Used .50/2 coupon. They double coupons everyday



Total: 61!!!! I did get 2 papers-3.50


Then I went to 2 different Food Lions and bought:

1/2 dz eggs...$1.02

1 chunck cheese...$2

4 hunt's tomatos......84 each

2 manwich...$1

2nd store bought milk...2.99


Coupons Used:

$1 off any eggs

$2 off chunk cheese

1.50/2 hunts

1.50/2 manwhich


Total:1.08 at first store

4.13 at second store
Here's the Picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment